We are back with five more tips to make your life better, taken from the "35 tips for a Better Life" found in the Senior Life Style Digest published by Senior Legacy Inc., Eustis, Fla.
Each set of five tips gives a person a new and different way to look at ordinary life situations. Enjoy.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
22. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years will this matter?"
We'll be back in two weeks with the sixth set of five tips to help your life better.
Jim and Opal Flinn, Ellis, are members of the Generations Advisory Group.