Commission to discuss construction projects
The Ellis County Commission will consider authorizing issuance of general obligation bonds for road and bridge construction at its regular meeting at 6:45 p.m. Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* There will be the canvass of Tuesday's election.
* The Ellis County Joint Planning Commission will discuss with commissioners the county's comprehensive plan.
* A waste tire event schedule will be presented.
* Consideration of a resolution of continuing disclosure of debt obligations.
* Consideration of a resolution for debt compliance procedures.
* Commissioners will receive an annual presentation from Northwest Kansas Juvenile Services.