Wind project on county's plate
By The Hays Daily News
The Ellis County commission will receive an update on the Buckeye Wind Project northwest of Hays at its 6:45 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* Commissioners will receive an update on issues with the county's emergency radios and the radio system.
* Commissioners will be updated on bids for purchase of a new motorgrader.
* The fence viewing committee will report its findings.
* The county clerk, as in the past, will ask commissioners for authorization to allow area children to decorate trees on county property located near the Hays Public Library.
* Commissioners will receive the monthly report from the county health department.
* Commissioners will discuss options for the new EMS/rural fire building, which does not meet city code.
* Commissioners will receive a report on drainage improvement at the county building at 601 Main.