Ellis City Council to meet Monday
ELLIS -- The Ellis City Council will meet at 7 p.m. for a work session to discuss a bills ordinance, followed by the regular business meeting at 7:30 p.m. at city hall.
The following business is scheduled:
* Possible action on bills ordinance No. 1899.
* Councilmembers' oath of office.
* Reports from the fire chief and representatives with Options Domestic and Sexual Violence Services.
* Discussions of paving Seventh Street, extension of a water main on Walnut Street.
* Administrative staff reports.
* An executive session to discuss personnel issues.