Hays City Commission to meet Tuesday
Due to the July 4 holiday, Hays City commissioners' work session will be at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at city hall.
Agenda items include:
* Final plat of RAG addition, 22nd Street and General Hays Road.
* Requests for rezoning of proposed Luecke Addition, 41st Street frontage.
* Replat of Golden Belt Eighth Addition, engineering services agreement.
* Change to Rural Housing Incentive District policy.
* Addendum to the Fraternal Order of Police union contract to provide a 1-percent merit increase for all personnel covered by this contract effective with the first payroll of 2014.
* Staff notification of committee attendance requirements.