County commission faces long agenda
Ellis County commissioners face a lengthy agenda for Monday's regular meeting at 6:45 p.m. at the Ellis County Courthouse.
Agenda items include:
* Road development policy and road construction standards.
* Prioritization of county road and bridge projects.
* Recycled asphalt processing contract.
* Monthly health department report.
* Memorandum of understanding with the United Way of Ellis County.
* Commerce Bank lease agreement.
* Bid for demolition of county buildings at 22nd and Vine.
* Radio reband and upgrade project.
* Former city of Hays shooting range clean-up project.
* Invitation for proposals for architectural firms to develop EMS/Rural Fire Department building plans.
* Replacement of roof at an office building located at 601 Main.
* Developmental Services of Northwest Kansas funding agreement.
* Review of county-owned property list.