www.mozilla.com Weather Central
Voices
Headlines

Orman's millions revealed -9/23/2014, 12:48 PM

City will review an alarming problem -9/23/2014, 11:45 AM

Taking to the streets -9/23/2014, 11:45 AM

S. Hutch part of pill take-back effort -9/23/2014, 11:45 AM

Salinan steps up -9/23/2014, 11:45 AM

Firm to conduct housing assessment -9/23/2014, 11:44 AM

myTown Calendar

SPOTLIGHT
[var top_story_head]

Caldwell restaurant fire caused $200,000 in damage

Published on -11/13/2013, 11:18 AM

Printer-friendly version
E-Mail This Story

CALDWELL, Kan. (AP) -- A fire at a downtown Caldwell restaurant last week caused an estimated $200,000 in damage.

The Wichita Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/1i94DB1 ) that Caldwell fire chief Pat York says the fire at Richard's Last Chance Bar and Grill is still under investigation but he says there is "nothing suspicious" about the blaze.

York said last week that the fire originated in the kitchen of the historic two-story stone building that houses it.

------

Information from: The Wichita (Kan.) Eagle, http://www.kansas.com

digg delicious facebook stumbleupon google Newsvine
More News and Photos

Associated Press Videos

AP Breaking News

View this site in another language.