1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about
5 full cracker sheets)
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup quick cooking oats
1/3 cup butterscotch morsels
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbs vegetable oil
1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
• Preheat oven to 350°
• Combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, oats, butterscotch morsels and baking powder. Stir with a whisk.
• Combine oil, vanilla, and egg.
• Add to flour mixture. Stir just until blended.
• Lightly coat hands with cooking spray.
• Press batter evenly into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
• Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
• Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional).