Fudge Brownies In A Jar (to Package)
1 cup flour
1 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1 cup chocolate chips
Layer the ingredients in the order given. Press
each firmly before adding the next ingredient.
Make tag and attach to jar-
Fudge Brownies In A Jar (to Make)
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
• Grease a 9 –x 13-inch pan.
• Cream 1 cup softened butter in a large bowl with
an electric mixer.
• Add four eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
• Add the jar of brownie mix and beat the mixture until smooth.
• Spread in the prepared pan.
Bake 40-50 minutes. Cut when completely
cooled. This is a very dense, fudge-like brownie.