WASHINGTON – The Justice Department said Thursday it is taking steps to speed up the deportation of criminal aliens housed in federal prisons.
WASHINGTON – A State Department employee with top secret security clearance has been charged with accepting thousands of dollars of gifts and benefits from Chinese intelligence agents.
HOUSTON -- Former U.S. Rep. Stephen E. Stockman, R-Texas, and one of his aides have been indicted on charges of orchestrating a scheme to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from charitable foundations and the individuals who ran those foundations.
WASHINGTON • Sen. Claire McCaskill on Tuesday said she would not rule out voting to filibuster President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.
- Infant's brain injury prompts emergency suspension of Hays day care
- Hays PD cracking down on distracted, aggressive driving
- All-Area 2017: Boys team
- All-Area 2017: Rogers takes Stockton back to state
- Hays woman's response to congressman going viral
- RPM kicks off 2017 season
- Midwest Energy welcomes new manager of engineering
- Gerard (Jerry) Joseph Legleiter
- All-Area 2017: Girls' first-team capsules
- Local focus keeps Phillipsburg radio station strong