“If you look at every element of the nuclear enterprise, it has to be modernized,” Hyten said. “All our stuff is old. It’s still ready, safe, secure, reliable. But it’s old.”
She had been in the United States for over twenty years, and was detained after voluntarily checking in with local ICE officers – an appointment she has kept annually for years without incident.
HANFORD — Protestors were at the doorstep of Rep. David Valadao’s, R-Hanford, office Thursday on Irwin Street to highlight the notion that he and other Republican members of Congress “refused” to conduct local town hall meetings during the Congressional recess this week.
Video updates throughout the day of CPAC 2017.
- Oborny indicted for mail fraud
- Extreme-Escape nears opening
- Lois LaRue
- It's Norton again: Five straight in 3-2-1A
- Joey's Law passes Senate
- Rhoades punches ticket to state finals
- Hays man injured in motorcycle accident
- Graham County women mixing up success with pasta business
- Lynette Stramel
- Andrew James Brown