WASHINGTON -- The federal government reported mixed signals Thursday regarding possible inflation.
Expedition 50 Commander Shane Kimbrough of NASA is among three crew members from the International Space Station who returned to Earth Monday, after 173 days in space. The three landed in Kazakhstan at approximately 7:20 a.m. EDT.
The Virginia Department of Social Services (VDSS) has agreed to pay the United States $7,150,436 to resolve allegations that it violated the False Claims Act in its administration of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps.
WASHINGTON – Hostages held by Iran from 1979 to 1981, victims of the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, and victims of the attack on the U.S.S. Cole received good news Thursday. The Justice Department says it will finally make more than $800 million in compensation payments to these and other victims of international terrorism.
- Medical license suspended for Hays plastic surgeon
- Sharon Springs food truck is a homemade success
- Death of toddler in Russell under investigation
- Physical therapist sees dream become reality
- Palco students rock the stage
- Firefighters battle Sunday building blaze
- Sunday liquor sales begin in Hays
- Big project — tiny house
- Alton event leads viewers to cross
- John William Van Dyke