WASHINGTON – U.S. Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions warned Monday sanctuary cities and counties that they face loss of federal funding if they don’t help enforce federal immigration laws.
NORMAL — Previewing a talk about global climate change, former Mexican President Felipe Calderon said Thursday improving the climate doesn't have to be done at the expense of economic growth. Both are possible, he said, but it will take changes in several areas.
Poll director Charles Franklin also said the results show the electorate remains polarized.
In short, it looks to be a coin flip whether the legislation can muster a majority when the votes are tallied Thursday.
- Infant's brain injury prompts emergency suspension of Hays day care
- Hays woman's response to congressman going viral
- Grandmother of slain boy pushes for home-school law reform in Kansas
- Fires burn nearly 60 acres south of Ellis on Monday, Tuesday
- Larry Leo Langhofer
- FHSU grad to leave legacy scholarship for his high school
- All-Area 2017: Boys team
- Longtime Golden Belt president/CEO announces retirement
- All-Area 2017: Rogers takes Stockton back to state
- RPM kicks off 2017 season