Poll director Charles Franklin also said the results show the electorate remains polarized.
In short, it looks to be a coin flip whether the legislation can muster a majority when the votes are tallied Thursday.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe and advocates for Virginians with disabilities and mental illness have raised concerns about how the Republicans’ proposed health care bill would impact the state.
President Donald Trump’s proposed federal budget jeopardizes key services for sexual assault and domestic violence victims, as well as efforts to prosecute perpetrators of those crimes, Wisconsin advocacy groups said Tuesday.
- Hays woman's response to congressman going viral
- System got it wrong
- Grandmother of slain boy pushes for home-school law reform in Kansas
- Tidball guilty on all charges
- Thomas J. Becker
- Trial begins in Trego County child abuse case
- All evidence presented in Trego County child abuse case
- William D. 'Bill' Farthing
- Kenneth 'Kenny' Greene
- Fires burn nearly 60 acres south of Ellis on Monday, Tuesday