The Ellis County Commission will meet at 5 p.m. Monday at the county administrative center, 718 Main. The following business is scheduled:
• A requested road vacation for two unused sections of road in Section Three, Township 14, Range 18.
• 4-H Club request to decorate trees north of Hays Public Library.
• Traffic control signs on 305th Avenue in Catharine.
• Discussion of the speed zone in the Suburban Estates Addition north of Old U.S. Highway 40.
• Revisions to an open position for assistant EMS director and temporary "overfill" hiring to allow the new staff member to receive on-job training.