The Ellis County Commission will meet at 5 p.m. Monday at the county administrative center, 718 Main.
The following business is scheduled:
• A monthly financial report.
• A proclamation declaring January as stalking awareness month.
• A report from Ellis County Extension.
• Reorganization of the commission, with a new chair and vice chair to be appointed.
• A conditional-use permit requested by Casey Zimmerman to start a trailer sales business in rural Ellis County.
• A process to hire a consultant to assist the county in updating its comprehensive plan.