The Hays City Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at city hall. The following business is scheduled:
• An update from Downtown Hays Development Corp. regarding construction of a downtown pavilion and other events.
• A request from local artist Dennis Schiel to paint a mural on the city water tower near Sternberg Museum of Natural History.
• Purchase of lawn mowers for the cemetery and municipal golf course.
• A design agreement for 41st Street improvements.
• A discussion of possibly installing a temporary, small round-about at the intersection of 27th and Canterbury.
• Lease renewal for parking lot at 12th and Oak.