Hays USD 489 board to meet Monday
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
New business includes:
* A Fort Hays State University presentation on a science partnership between USD 489 and Sternberg Museum of Natural History.
* National Title I conference presentation by O'Loughlin Elementary School Principal Nancy Harman and teachers Denise Danielson and Gina Johnson.
* Authorizing the board president to sign an Early Head Start grant.
* New appointments to the district technology committee.
* Principal and certified director contracts.