Board of Education will meet Monday
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets for a work session at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Discussion topics are:
* An update on E-rate for wireless infrastructure at Washington Elementary School.
* SMART Goal Review.
* Budget update, including discussion of fees and possible funding cuts.
* Clarification of scheduling and use of snow days.
Agenda topics include:
* Insurance Planning, Inc. presentation.
* Authorizing board president to sign the federal Head Start grant.
* Consider a modification to the student activity fund policy.
* Consider 2014-15 board meeting calendar options.
* New appointment of community member to the district technology committee.
* Accept Darren Schumacher's resignation from the board and approve resolution to post the board vacancy.