Hays USD 489 Board to meet Monday
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Items on the agenda include:
* Update on the superintendent search.
* Hays High School curriculum adjustments for the 2014-15 school year.
* Consideration approval of SMART goals crafted at the board retreat in November.
* Discussion of the revised organization chart.
* Second reading of board policies referring to deputy superintendent.
* Consider approving board policy eliminating second reading for modified or newly drafted policies.
* Consider authorizing superintendent to sign the ratified Hays-NEA master collective bargaining agreement.