Hays USD 489 board will meet Monday
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education will meet for a work session at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Discussion topics include:
* An update on the E-rate process for wireless infrastructure at Washington Elementary School.
* An update on the district's budget.
* Options for board self-evaluation.
Agenda topics include:
* Information about creating a partnership with Fort Hays State University focusing on curriculum support for the next generation science standards.
* An Early Head Start grant.
* Technology committee appointments.
* Principal and certified director contracts for the 2014-15 school year.