Hays Arts Council Winter Art Walk locations
Friday, 7 to 9 p.m.
* Hays Arts Center, 112 E. 11th
30th Annual Five State Photography Exhibition
* Hays Public Library, 1205 Main
Artwork by DSNWK Consumers
* Couture for Men and Women, 1109 Main
"Trains and Buffalo" paintings by Dennis Schiel
* Madd Matter Frame Shop & Gallery, 112 E. 11th
Recent Works by John C. Thorns, Jr.
* Hays Arts Center Annex, 1010 Main
BFA exhibition of Molly Walters & Matt Miller, "Remembering Jack," Jack Logan Photography Tribute Exhibition, paintings and photography by Bruce Burkholder
* Diamond R Jewelry, 1008 Main
Photomedia arts by Julie Keller
* White Chocolate, 810 Main
Photography by Jesse Jensen
* Kuksi Fine Art, 807 Main
Prints and drawings by FHSU students under the direction of Gordon Sherman
Music by Max Walker
* Crossroads Photography, 719 Main
Hays Photography Club exhibition
* Ellis County Historical Society, 100 W. 7th
Christmas Open House
Music by Crossroads, Prairie Timbre, Solid Sound and Bill Wyse
"A Year on the Family Farm" book signing by Mary Kay Schippers
* JDR Painting Services, 803 Fort
"Jack of a Trade" MFA thesis exhibition of Joshua Smith
* Moss Thorns Gallery, FHSU Rarick Hall
Studio 653 Exhibition, BFA Professional Development Class
Courtesy of the Hays Convention and Visitors Bureau, the CVB trolley will shuttle guests between Union Pacific Park, 10th and Main, and Moss-Thorns Gallery from 7 to 9 p.m.
Early or extended hours
* Robbins Center, One Tiger Place, FHSU, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
"Boomya Sculpture Experience," works by FHSU students, faculty and Tim Chapman
* Thirsty's Grill and Pub, 2704 Vine, 5 to 10 p.m.
Paintings by Karissa Gonzales
* Singers, 114 E. 12th
Music by "Hooten Hallers," 9 p.m.