Agenda set for school board meeting
The Hays USD 489 Board of Education will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Items on the agenda include:
* Authorizing board president to sign the 2013-14 agreement with North Central Kansas Technical College and to sign the state health insurance 3-year agreement.
* Consider roof replacement bids for a portion of Hays High School.
* Consider approving the Hays-NEA contract.
* Consider salary increases of 1.85 percent for all classified and administrative employees who are not members of the Service Employees International Union.
* Review of superintendent search firm proposals.
* Discussion of business manager, technology coordinator and additional nurse and counselor positions.
* Discussion of energy consultant firms.
* Authorizing board president to sign curriculum director's contract.