Ellis County Commission meeting Monday
The Ellis County Commission will consider awarding a bid for purchase of 38 self-contained breathing apparatus units for Ellis County Rural Fire District No. 1 at its 5 p.m. meeting Monday at Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* Commissioners will discuss the business meals and refreshments policy and meals/mileage reimbursement policy.
* Commissioners will receive a report on grant application process for KDOT's High Risk Rural Road Program.
* Commissioners will receive a report on a grant received by the county for purchase of a digital display traffic speed monitor device mounted on a trailer.
* Commissioners will receive a report on a grant available for purchase of a digital display sign on a trailer.
* Commissioners will receive a report on purchasing policy and procedures.
County commissioners will have a special meeting at 5 p.m. Tuesday at the Ellis County Courthouse to discuss the renovation project for the courthouse, jail and Law Enforcement Center.