Ellis County Commission to meet Monday
The Ellis County Commission will receive an update on the administrative center project at 718 Main at its 6:45 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
In other business:
* Commissioners will discuss possible establishment of a Community Improvement District. A semi-truck dealership is being considered for the northeast quadrant of Exit 157 (230th Avenue) on Interstate 70.
* Commissioners will consider approval of a resolution declaring the county's interest in joining the Kansas Natural Resources Coalition.
* Commissioners will consider approval of an oil and gas lease on a county right-of-way.
* Commissioners will consider approval of a caterer license for Rose Garden Steak Haus.
* Commissioners will go into executive session to discuss possible litigation not involving an elected official. Commissioners also will go into executive session to discuss the annual evaluation of County Administrator Greg Sund.