A GOOD MARKETING MIX
Advertising on NWKansasJobs.com
There are several tools to help you post your job opening at NWKansasJobs.com.
NWKansasJobs.com is the online recruitment solution for employers. This new online service of The Hays Daily News has services for employers and job seekers that making matching up to the right employee or employer as easy as a click of a mouse.
Employers have the flexibility to access their account
information and job postings online at anytime. Add information to
a job posting,
remove a job opening filled or search potential candidates.
Features for Employers:
- Post a Job Opening – Employers can post a job for 30 days. Posting your position automatically gives you a FREE 24-hour pass to unlimited searches of the database of resumes. A job opening is searchable by keyword, location and industry
- Resume Searches – Employers have the ability to search all resumes that are stored online. Gain access the bank of resumes and conduct unlimited searches for 24 hours.
- Stars – Boost a job posting and give it maximum exposure. Add a higher priority in the search results by adding stars to your job posting.
- Job Blast – Send your job posting to several candidates that meet your criteria through the Job Blast. Select who will receive your job posting then send them a brief description inviting them to consider a career with your company.
- Top Job Advertising – Get the best exposure for your company by advertising on prime locations of NWKansasJobs.com. Use skyscraper ads or jobs squares to help promote your company, link to your Web site or show an expanded list of job postings available.
- Recruiter’s Package – The Recruiter’s Package has been specially created for employers who need exposure for multiple job openings in a competitive job market. The package includes job postings and resume searches.
Making the Most of Your Marketing Efforts
Right now, you are using an online service of The Hays Daily News. With it, you have access to many things, all designed to make your life easier.
In addition to the ability to use the many features of the online career center, our sales reps are here to help you with your print advertising needs. Contact our sales department today at 785-628-1081 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.