Clubs and meetings
Published on -5/12/2013, 12:22 PM
* Options Northwest Kansas Domestic and Sexual Violence Services support groups in Hays are for people in or who have been in abusive relationships. Call for time and location, (785) 625-3055 or (800) 794-4624.
* Need help with addiction? Call (800) 556-8885.
* Meal Site reservations for seniors age 60 or older must be made the day before eating at the Meal Site. For reservations or cancellations, call (785) 628-6644 between 9 a.m. and noon.
* Hays Rotary Club, noon, Pam's Bakery Shop and Catering Heritage Room. Speaker: Mike Morley, Armed Forces month, Rotary club member veteran.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 416, Hays, weigh-ins, 11:30 a.m. to noon. Meeting, noon, Via Christi Village basement, assisted-living front entrance, 2225 Canterbury. Call (785) 656-2570 for more information. Everyone is welcome.
* Weight Watchers meeting, 6:30 p.m., Frontier meeting room, 203 W. 41st. Weigh-ins, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
* Hays Lions Club meeting, noon, Pam's Bakery Shop and Catering, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 818 meeting, 6 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement, 2703 Fort.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, 8 p.m., 410 Oak.
* Daughters of Isabella meeting, 7 p.m., Immaculate Heart of Mary Activity Center.
* Support group for victims of domestic and sexual violence, 5:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 2703 Fort.
* Male support group for men who have experienced or are experiencing domestic or sexual violence, noon to 1 p.m. For more information, contact Options Domestic and Sexual Violence Services office at (785) 625-3055.
* Support for caregivers coffee break, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Center for Health Improvement. For those who are caring for a loved one who is ill or disabled.
* Hays Recreation Commission board meeting, noon, Hays Recreation Center, 1105 Canterbury.
* Hays Optimist Club meeting, noon, Golden Corral, 383 Mopar Drive.
* Kiwanis Club of Hays meeting, noon, Pam's Bakery Shop and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth. For more, visit www.hayskiwanis.org.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, noon, 410 Oak.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 8 p.m., 410 Oak. Phone: (785) 625-9860, Josh at (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* Solid Sound Ladies barbershop quartet practice, 6:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 2700 Fort.
* AA Chapter No. 115, non-smoking meeting, 5:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 2900 Hall.
* New Beginnings open-door Alanon meeting, 7:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 2703 Fort.
* Hays High Plains barbershop chorus and quartets meeting, 7:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement.
* Sunrise Rotary Club of Hays meeting, 7 a.m., Victor E. Tiger Lounge, Gross Memorial Coliseum at Fort Hays State University.
* Resource family support group for adoptive or foster parents, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., North Oak Community Church, 3000 Oak. For more information, call Mindy Eck at (785) 726-4039.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 10 p.m., 410 Oak. For more information, call (785) 625-9860, Josh at (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) meeting, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., Messiah Lutheran Church, 2000 Main. Cost, $5 per meeting and a $20 annual due to MOPS International. For more information, call (785) 625-2057.