Clubs and meetings
Published on -8/10/2014, 3:19 PM
* Options: Domestic and Sexual Violence Services support groups in Hays are for people in or who have been in abusive relationships. Call for time and location, (785) 625-3055 or (800) 794-4624.
* Need help with addiction? Call (800) 556-8885.
* Meal Site reservations for seniors ages 60 or older must be made the day before eating at the Meal Site, 2450 E. Eighth. Cost is $3.25. For reservations or cancellations, call (785) 628-6644 between 9 a.m. and noon.
* Hays Rotary Club, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 416, Hays, weigh-ins, 11:30 a.m. to noon, Via Christi Village basement. Attendees should use the assisted-living facility's front entrance, 2225 Canterbury. Call (785) 656-2570 for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
* Weight Watchers meeting, 6:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 305 W. Seventh. Weigh-ins, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
* High Plains Zen Skype discussion group meeting, 6 p.m. Contact Liz Lawlor at (785) 798-3703 or email email@example.com for more information about the group.
* The Hays After 5 group will be showing the "Closet Boutique" of Russell, 7 p.m. which will feature their fashions at the Black & Gold Room, FHSU Memorial Union, Hays. The special speaker will be Angela Krohse, Scottsville. Cost of the dinner program is $12.50.
* Hays Lions Club meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 818 meeting, 6 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement, 2703 Fort.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, 8 p.m., 410 Oak.
* Soroptimist meeting, noon at Golden Belt Bank conference room.
* Male support group, noon to 1 p.m. for men who have experienced or are experiencing domestic or sexual violence. For more information, contact Options: Domestic and Sexual Violence Services office, (785) 625-3055.
* Support group for victims of domestic and sexual violence, 5:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 2703 Fort.
* Hays Optimist Club meeting, noon, Golden Corral, 383 Mopar Drive.
* Kiwanis Club of Hays meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth. For more information about the Kiwanis Club, visit www.hayskiwanis.org.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, noon, 410 Oak.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 8 p.m., 410 Oak. Phone: (785) 625-9860, Josh at (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* Solid Sound Ladies barbershop quartet practice, 6:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, 2700 Fort.
* New Beginnings open-door Alanon meeting, 7:30 p.m., St. Michael Episcopal Church, 29th and Canal.
* Hays High Plains barbershop chorus and quartets meeting, 7:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement.
* Sunrise Rotary Club of Hays meeting, 7 a.m., Victor E. Tiger Lounge, Gross Memorial Coliseum at Fort Hays State University.
* Parkinson support group meeting, noon at Messiah Lutheran Church.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 10 p.m., 410 Oak. For more information, call (785) 625-9860 or (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.