Ellis County Commission to meet Monday
Ellis County commissioners have a light agenda for their regular meeting at 6:45 p.m. Monday at the Ellis County courthouse. Ellis County Commissioner Swede Holmgren and Ellis County Administrator Greg Sund will not attend; they are scheduled to meet with Ellis city leaders to give a presentation on the proposed 0.5-percent county sales tax.
On the agenda:
* Commissioners will consider lease/purchase proposals for two fire district tanker trucks.
* Commissioners will hear the monthly extension report.
* Commissioners will receive the monthly health department report.
* Commissioners will discuss an upcoming Northwest Kansas County Officials meeting.
* Commissioners will discuss asset management policy.