County to hear renovation concerns
The Ellis County Commission will hear concerns from a representative from the Ellis County Extension Council regarding planned renovations at the building at 601 Main at its 6:45 p.m. meeting Monday at the Ellis County Courthouse.
Other agenda items include:
* A request for authority to pave the parking lot at the Ellis County Fairgrounds.
* Consideration of a tax exemption application by Basgall Real Estate LLC.
* Discussion of preferences for the road and bridge prioritization project.
* Update on road and bridge bond issue.
* Consideration of contracting for design services for two road improvement projects.
* Consideration of an easement request from Southern Star Pipeline for placement of a cathodic protection pad on Ellis County Fairgrounds property.
* Report and discussion on presentations to Victoria and Ellis town councils regarding proposed interlocal agreements for a county sales tax.
* Final report on shooting range cleanup project.