Housing, streets on city agenda
Hays city commissioners will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at city hall.
Agenda items include:
* Joint city commission and Hays Area Planning Commission meeting with housing study group.
* Request for resolution of support from Overland Park Group for a development of 32 apartment units south of Hays Medical Center on 22nd Street.
* Bids for 2013 street maintenance program.
* Business license for Hays Regional Airport.
* Award of bid for sand filter building and main control building roof replacement.
* Supervisory control and data acquisition upgrades at wastewater treatment plant.
* City of Hays funds recognition policy in relation to outside agencies receiving city funding.
* Sister Cities exchange visit with Sister City in China.