On Thursday, January 12, 2016, U.S. Senator Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) discussed the border tax and American jobs on CNBC's Squawk Box.
Former CIA chief John Brennan offered a frank assessment of Russia's aggressive approach to meddling in the 2016 election and, in the process, complicated President Donald Trump's attempts to cast the whole thing as fake news.
House oversight committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz has postponed his hearing scheduled for Wednesday, the Utah congressman announced Monday, after reaching former FBI Director James Comey, whom Chaffetz wanted to testify.
At least 22 people, including children, have been killed in a bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, in the deadliest terror attack on British soil since the 2005 London bombings.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife, Sara, rolled out the red carpet for President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump at Ben Gurion International Airport Monday morning, but one moment stood out: a flick of the wrist seen 'round the world.
- Recent offers lead Ruder to re-open recruitment
- Old barns find new life through Phillipsburg couple's business
- Michael R. Grabbe
- Rackaway hopes to take spirit of Hays to new job in Georgia
- Soaking rains don't dampen Plainville's day
- Bentley Jordan Scoby
- Dale J. Brooks
- Vaulter ‘See’s gold at regional
- Tiger Burgers looks to be opened by June 25
- Class 1A regional track results from Hays