CCCC announces spring 2014 honor roll
Published on -7/6/2014, 12:19 PM
CONCORDIA -- Cloud County Community College has announced the names of students on the spring 2014 academic honor roll. To be named to the honor roll, students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours of college coursework and achieve a minimum 3.6 grade point average. The following students have been named to the Spring 2014 Honor Roll.
* Summer Castens-Fields, Ludell.
* Erin Terrell, Norton.
* Rachel St. Clair, Portis.
* Michelle Allen, Smith Center.
* Tangie Hileman, Smith Center.
* Kami Hubbard, Smith Center.