CHICAGO -- The Chicago Police Department engages in a pattern or practice of using force, including deadly force, in violation of the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution, the U.S. Justice Department said in a report released Friday.
WASHINGTON – The Justice Department’s inspector general announced Thursday that he will initiate a review of allegations regarding certain actions by the Department of Justice (Department) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in advance of the 2016 election.
NEW YORK --President-elect Donald J. Trump has selected a holdover from the Obama Administration to be head the VA and “lead the turnaround” of the much criticized agency.
WASHINGTON – The Senate opened the first hearing into the confirmation of President-Elect Donald Trump’s cabinet Tuesday morning with Atty. Gen.-designee Jeff Sessions, a former chairman of the Judiciary Committee, facing questions from the committee he once chaired.
- Hays woman arrested for alleged embezzling
- Rural Kansas Hospital Ranked Among Top 50 In Nation
- Family barn gets a lift
- Man with warrants in Ellis County arrested in Great Bend
- Jeanette E. Hartnett
- Ellis County residents and officials prepare for damaging winter storm
- Truth amid shades of grey
- Nicholas Dee Cox
- Elaine Marie (Schuler) Hilger
- Sharon K. Cole