www.mozilla.com Weather Central
Voices
Headlines

Survey aims to help Sedgwick County voters judge the judges -7/21/2014, 10:26 AM

Kansas pilots volunteer time, planes to rescue dogs -7/21/2014, 10:24 AM

Two men fall from balcony near Pawnee, Broadway -7/21/2014, 10:23 AM

Water witcher, well digger stay busy -7/21/2014, 10:22 AM

Western Kansas family knows value of water -7/21/2014, 10:21 AM

Americans For Prosperity mailer part of smear campaign, says Kansas GOP legislator -7/19/2014, 6:13 PM

Prison time tossed by lack of speedy trial -7/19/2014, 6:11 PM

Third resentencing ordered in baby in dryer case -7/19/2014, 6:10 PM

Great Plains hosts foreign dealers -7/19/2014, 6:09 PM

Officials, potential customers welcome new grocery store -7/19/2014, 6:08 PM

Official: Drug suspected in triple fatality could have been even more dangerous than LSD -7/19/2014, 6:06 PM

myTown Calendar

SPOTLIGHT
[var top_story_head]

Caldwell restaurant fire caused $200,000 in damage

Published on -11/13/2013, 11:18 AM

Printer-friendly version
E-Mail This Story

CALDWELL, Kan. (AP) -- A fire at a downtown Caldwell restaurant last week caused an estimated $200,000 in damage.

The Wichita Eagle reports (http://bit.ly/1i94DB1 ) that Caldwell fire chief Pat York says the fire at Richard's Last Chance Bar and Grill is still under investigation but he says there is "nothing suspicious" about the blaze.

York said last week that the fire originated in the kitchen of the historic two-story stone building that houses it.

------

Information from: The Wichita (Kan.) Eagle, http://www.kansas.com

digg delicious facebook stumbleupon google Newsvine
More News and Photos

Associated Press Videos