We are back with five more tips to make your life better taken from the "35 tips for a Better Life" found in the Senior Life Style Digest published by Senior Legacy Inc., Eustis, Fla.
We hope you enjoy these tips and find them helpful. Here are the second five tips:
* Play more games and read more books than you did in 2008.
* Make time to practice meditation and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
* Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
* Dream more while you are awake.
* Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants. Eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
Think about these tips. Try them out and give them a chance to make your life better, maybe happier or more peaceful.
Watch for the third set of five tips for a better life two weeks from now.
Jim and Opal Flinn, Ellis, are members of the Generations Advisory Group.