We are in the countdown -- only two more sets of five tips to share with you. These tips are taken from the "35 tips for a Better Life" found in the Senior Life Style Digest published by Senior Lagacy Inc., Eustis, Fla.
We hope these tips will generate thoughts that will make your everyday life better. Here they are:
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Remember that God heals everything.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Get rid of anything that you don't find useful, beautiful or joyful.
Watch for the final five tips in two weeks. Review the past 25 tips plus these five. Try to pick out a favorite one or two, give them a chance to make your life even better than it is.
Jim and Opal Flinn, Ellis, are members of the Generations Advisory Group.