The Hays USD 489 Board of Education will tour Wilson Elementary School, 101 E. 28th, at 6 p.m. Monday.
The work session will follow.
Discussion topics include:
* Financial reports.
* Wilson kindergarten staff will give a Smart Start Program update.
* A new middle school league.
* The Clean Energy Collective and Midwest Energy.
* Gym floor repairs.
* Transportation needs.
* Facilities needs is an ongoing discussion.
* Restructuring the Washington Elementary School building.
* Technology update.
* ROSE standards.
* A review of costs and policies for renting school district facilities.
* SMART Goals.
* Selecting a delegate to the Kansas Association of School Boards conference.