The Hays USD 489 Board of Education will meet for a work session Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the Toepfer Board Room, 323 W. 12th.
Discussion topics include:
• Lincoln Elementary School technology presentation.
• Information from Chuck Smith, HTK Architects, on construction management at-risk for the proposed bond project.
• Update by technology director Scott Summers on replacing K-8 teacher devices.
• Update on KERMP policy renewal and district health insurance plan by Tracy Kaiser, executive director of finance and support services.
• Renewal of Kansas Association of School Boards membership at a cost of $11,495, and legal assistance service fee of $1,650.
• Superintendent search.