It's time for the fourth set of five tips to make your life better taken from the "35 tips for a Better Life" found in the Senior Life Style Digest published by Senior Legacy Inc., Eustis, Fla.
It's hard to believe two weeks have passed. Sending tips every other week just points out how fast time goes by.
We hope you have enjoyed these new ideas and have thought about including some of them in your daily lives. Here they are:
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed-out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh more. It will keep the negative blues away.
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
20. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
These five tips are short but to the point. Study each one and see if they could fit in your lifestyle. Watch for the fifth set of five tips for a better life two weeks from now.
Jim and Opal Flinn, Ellis, are members of the Generations Advisory Group.