Here's a map showing old Medora and new Medora.
Medora moved a mile to the southwest in 1904 or 1905. There is nothing left of the original town site.
A general store - the photo was taken in old Medora.
A postcard from the early 1900s.
The Medora school - a learning center moved in 2011 to another location. The school sits vacant.