The Ellis County Commission will meet in regular session at 5 p.m. Monday at the county's administrative center, 718 Main, following a meeting of the Public Building Commission.
The following business is scheduled:
• A monthly financial report.
• An update from Extension services.
• A construction contract for improvements to the county's future health clinic at 2507 Canterbury.
• A discussion of possibly broadcasting commission meetings.
• A review of the 2017 budget and authorization of year-end transfers.
• Elected officials' salary resolution for 2018.