* Options: Domestic and Sexual Violence Services support groups in Hays are for people in or who have been in abusive relationships. Call for time and location, (785) 625-3055 or (800) 794-4624.
* Need help with addiction? Call (800) 556-8885.
* Meal Site reservations for seniors age 60 or older must be made the day before eating at the Meal Site, 2450 E. Eighth. Cost is $3.25 or contribution. For reservations or cancellations, call (785) 628-6644 between 9 a.m. and noon.
* Hays Rotary Club, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 416, Hays, weigh-ins, noon, Via Christi Village basement. Attendees should use the assisted-living facility's front entrance, 2225 Canterbury (lower level). Call Beverly, (316) 755-1055, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kay Weaver, (785) 656-2570, for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
* Weight Watchers meeting, 6 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 305 W. Seventh. Weigh-ins, 5:15 to 6 p.m. For more information call (785) 628-8896.
* High Plains Zen Skype discussion group meeting, 6 p.m. Contact Liz Lawlor at (785) 798-3703 or email email@example.com for more information about the group.
* Hays Lions Club meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 818 meeting, 6 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement, (lower level) 2703 Fort. Call Beverly, (316) 755-1055, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kay Weaver, (785) 656-2570, for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, 8 p.m., 410 Oak.
* Soroptimist meeting, noon at Golden Belt conference room.
* Daughters of Isabella will meet, 7 p.m. at Immaculate Heart Activity Center. Members are asked to wear green, and the member wearing the most green will be awarded a door prize. Final reminder for 2015 dues. Members attending the March meeting are also asked to bring two canned good items (average size: 15 ounces) to be taken to the State Convention the weekend of March 20 and 21 by the ladies attending. At the convention they want to build a "Crown of Cans."
* Support group for victims of domestic and sexual violence, 5:30 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, 2703 Fort.
* Male support group, noon to 1 p.m. for men who have experienced or are experiencing domestic or sexual violence. For more information contact: Options: Domestic and Sexual Violence Services office, (785) 625-3055.
* Western Kansas Human Resource Management Association (WKHRMA) will hold their meeting at Thirsty's Banquet Room, 2704 Vine St. Hays. Registration is between 11:15 to 11:30 a.m. with a short business meeting starting at 11:30 a.m. Program: "The Risks of Engaging Social Media in the Employment Process" presented by Mike Fowler, Validity Screening Solutions. If you are interested in attending as a guest, please RSVP to Steven_Stults@dsnwk.org no later than Monday March 9, by noon.
* Hays Optimist Club meeting, noon, Golden Corral, 383 Mopar.
* Kiwanis Club of Hays meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth. For more information about Kiwanis Club, visit www.hayskiwanis.org.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, noon, 410 Oak.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 8 p.m., 410 Oak. Phone: (785) 625-9860, Josh at (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* New Beginnings open-door Alanon meeting, 7:30 p.m., St. Michael Episcopal Church, 29th and Canal.
* Hays High Plains barbershop chorus and quartets meeting, 7:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement.
* Sunrise Rotary Club of Hays meeting, 7 a.m., Victor E. Tiger Lounge, Gross Memorial Coliseum at Fort Hays State University.
* Buckeye FCE meeting, 1:30 p.m. at Buckeye School. Hosts are Judy Yarrow and Angela Moxter. Ro-call, favorite recipe and bring copy to share by Judy and Angela. Lesson: Bake-n-take to a friend or someone in need.
* Parkinson support group meeting, noon at Messiah Lutheran Church.
* Hays Chapter No. 228, Order of the Eastern Star, will meet 7:30 p.m. at the Masonic Temple. Election of Officers for 2015 and 2016 will be held. All members are urged to attend.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 10 p.m., 410 Oak. For more information, call (785) 625-9860, (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* Isabella Circle, Daughters of Isabella, and Chaplain, Deacon Dave Kisner, invite the women of Hays and neighboring parishes to a Lenten Retreat. The retreat will be from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Holy Family Elementary little theater. There is no cost to attend. Drinks and refreshments will be provided in the morning, however, those attending will need to bring a sack lunch. All women wanting to make a lenten retreat are welcome.
Questions? Call: 625-7035 (Stephanie) or 625-9463 (Millie).
* Northwest Kansas Association for the Visually Impaired will meet at Thirsty's Bar & Grill banquet room. Social hour at 11:30 a.m., noon lunch. Retired Nurse Joann Doan will present the program on the importance of immunization. Public welcomed. Call (785) 628-6055 for reservations.
* Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Messiah Lutheran Church, 2000 Main. Cost, $5 per meeting and $20 annual due to MOPS International. For more information call (785) 625-2057.