• Options: Domestic and Sexual Violence Services support groups in Hays are for people in or who have been in abusive relationships. Call for time and location, (785) 625-3055 or (800) 794-4624.
• Need help with addiction? Call (800) 556-8885.
• Meal Site reservations for seniors age 60 or older must be made the day before eating at the Meal Site, 2450 E. Eighth. Cost is $3.25 or contribution. For reservations or cancellations, call (785) 628-6644 between 9 a.m. and noon.
• Hays Rotary Club, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 416, Hays, weigh-ins, noon, Via Christi Village basement. Attendees should use the assisted-living facility’s front entrance, 2225 Canterbury (lower level). Call Beverly, (316) 755-1055, or email email@example.com or call Kay Weaver, (785) 656-2570, for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
• Weight Watchers meeting, 6 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 305 W. Seventh. Weigh-ins, 5:15 to 6 p.m. For more information call (785) 628-8896.
• High Plains Zen Skype discussion group meeting, 6 p.m. Contact Liz Lawlor at (785) 798-3703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the group.
• Calling all cooks and bakers. The Hays After 5 Club presents Lois Ann Groves, Golden Colo., Grand Prize Winner of the Pillsbury Bake-off, who will speak about “Life so Full, Yet Heart so Empty.” The dinner will be 7 p.m. at Rose Garden Banquet Hall, 2250 E. Eighth, Old U.S. Highway 40, east of Hays. The cost for the meal, tax and presenters is $12.50. Please call Sherrill at (785) 202-1036 as soon as possible for reservations.
• Hays Lions Club meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering, 230 E. Eighth.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 818 meeting, 6 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement, (lower level) 2703 Fort. Call Beverly, (316) 755-1055, or email email@example.com or Kay Weaver, (785) 656-2570, for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
• Open-door Alanon family meeting, 8 p.m., 410 Oak.
• Prayer hour, 7 p.m. at St. Michael’s Episcopalian Church, 29th and Canal.
• VICTORIA — Prayer hour, 7 p.m. at St. Fidelis Church.
• La Leche League of the Western Plains, 6:30 p.m. at Ellis County Health Department.
• Support for caregivers coffee break, 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Center for Health Improvement.
• The “Special Fources Team”, for anyone with any type of Stage 4 cancer, meets from 3:30 to 5 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 2900 Hall. For more information call 785-259-8133.
• “Kindred Spirits,” a support group for anyone experiencing cancer, and their families, will be meeting, 5:30 to 8 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 2900 Hall. For more information call (785) 639-3690.
• Hays Optimist Club meeting, noon, Golden Corral, 383 Mopar.
• Kiwanis Club of Hays meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth. For more information about Kiwanis Club, visit www.hayskiwanis.org.
• Narcotics Anonymous, 8 p.m., 410 Oak. Phone: (785) 625-9860, Josh at (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
• Open-door Al-Anon family meeting, noon at 410 Oak.
• Sunrise Rotary Club of Hays meeting, 7 a.m., Victor E. Tiger Lounge, Gross Memorial Coliseum at Fort Hays State University.
• Narcotics Anonymous, 10 p.m., 410 Oak. For more information, call (785) 625-9860, (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.