The Hays USD 489 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Toepfer Board Room in Rockwell Administration Center, 323 W. 12th.
Representatives from Piper Jaffray and HTK Architects will discuss the process on a $100 million bond improvement project the district is considering.
New business on the agenda includes:
• Enrollment data.
• A school calendar comparison with other 4A and 5A schools. The comparison includes number of days and hours and length of teacher planning periods.
• Considering revisions to the district purchasing procedures.
• Considering adopting Smart Goals for 2014-15.
• Consideration of bids for roof repair to Rockwell Administration Center.
• An executive session for personnel matters that will include the evaluation of Superintendent Dean Katt.