* Options: Domestic and Sexual Violence Services support groups in Hays are for people in or who have been in abusive relationships. Call for time and location, (785) 625-3055 or (800) 794-4624.
* Need help with addiction? Call (800) 556-8885.
* Meal Site reservations for seniors ages 60 or older must be made the day before eating at the Meal Site, 2450 E. Eighth. Cost is $3.25. For reservations or cancellations, call (785) 628-6644 between 9 a.m. and noon.
* Hays Rotary Club, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 416, Hays, weigh-ins, noon, Via Christi Village basement. Attendees should use the assisted-living facility's front entrance, 2225 Canterbury (lower level). Call Beverly, (316) 755-1055 or email email@example.com for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
* Weight Watchers meeting, 6:30 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 305 W. Seventh. Weigh-ins, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
* High Plains Zen Skype discussion group meeting, 6 p.m. Contact Liz Lawlor at (785) 798-3703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the group.
* The Northwest Kansas Stroke and Neuro Support group meeting, 7 to 9 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 2900 Hall.
* Alzheimer's support group meeting, 7 p.m. at Terrace Garden Apartment's, 2710 Canal Boulevard. For more information, contact Jude Scheck, facilitator, (785) 625-9006.
* National Alliance for the Mentally Ill meeting, 7 to 9 p.m., Center for Life Experiences, First Presbyterian Church. Support group for people who suffer brain disorders or mental illness, their families and friends, or those who have lost someone to suicide. For more information call Ann Leiker, (785) 625-2847.
* Hays Lions Club meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering, 230 E. Eighth.
* TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) No. 818 meeting, 6 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement, (lower level) 2703 Fort. Call Beverly, (316) 755-1055 or email@example.com for more information about the group. Everyone is welcome.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, 8 p.m., 410 Oak.
* Ellis County Herb Study group meeting, 6 to 8 p.m. at Hays Public Library.
* Prayer hour, 7 p.m. at St. Michael's Episcopalian Church, 29th and Canal.
* PEO Chapter EC will meet at 7 p.m. Carolyn States is the hostess. Co-hostesses are Rae Smith and Sarrah Schneider. The program is titled "Teaching in China." Sue Dolezal
* Hays Optimist Club meeting, noon, Golden Corral, 383 Mopar Drive.
* Kiwanis Club of Hays meeting, noon, Rose Garden Steak Haus and Catering Heritage Room, 230 E. Eighth. For more information about Kiwanis Club, visit www.hayskiwanis.org.
* Open-door Alanon family meeting, noon, 410 Oak.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 8 p.m., 410 Oak. Phone: (785) 625-9860, Josh at (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* New Beginnings open-door Alanon meeting, 7:30 p.m., St. Michael Episcopal Church, 29th and Canal.
* Hays High Plains barbershop chorus and quartets meeting, 7:30 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church basement.
* Sunrise Rotary Club of Hays meeting, 7 a.m., Victor E. Tiger Lounge, Gross Memorial Coliseum at Fort Hays State University.
* Parkinson support group meeting, noon at Messiah Lutheran Church.
* Buckeye FCE meeting, 1:30 p.m. at Buckeye School. Hosts, Donna Schmidt and Sheila Pfeifer. Lesson: Does your engine purr by Karen Schumacher. Bring small items for cancer patient helpers.
* Narcotics Anonymous, 10 p.m., 410 Oak. For more information, call (785) 625-9860 or (785) 625-0991 or Mary at (785) 432-2428.
* Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) will meet, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Messiah Lutheran Church, 2000 Main. Cost, $5 per meeting and $20 annual due to MOPS International.