The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office has released details of the arrest of a suspect in a Wichita shooting.

Dominic Joseph Williamson, 18, was taken into custody Tuesday after a pursuit that ended in Trego County, according to the release.

Ellis County Attorney Tom Drees said Williamson made a bond appearance Thursday morning in Ellis County District Court. He remains in Ellis County jail in lieu of $40,000 bond.

Williamson is being held on a probable cause affidavit for felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of felony drug paraphernalia, two counts of felony fleeing or attempting to elude, one count of felony possession of stolen property and a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.

According to the sheriff’s office, deputies investigating a complaint of an erratic driver Tuesday at milepost 157 on Interstate 70 attempted to stop a gray Nissan passenger car, but the driver, later identified as Williamson, fled.

Stop sticks were deployed, deflating three tires, but Williamson continued to flee westbound on the interstate.

The pursuit ended in Trego County at milepost 144 when Williamson lost control of the vehicle after a tactical vehicle intervention. The Nissan entered the north ditch and rolled several times, coming to rest on its top.

Williamson was arrested without further incident and evaluated by medical staff before being booked into the Ellis County jail, according to the release.

The Kansas Highway Patrol, Ellis Police Department, Trego County Sheriff’s Office and WaKeeney Police Department assisted in the pursuit and apprehension.

Williamson is a suspect in the shooting of a loss prevention officer Monday at a Wichita Menards.

According to the Wichita Police Department, Williamson and a 17-year-old girl allegedly attempted to shoplift a home surveillance system. The loss prevention officer tried to stop them but was shot in the stomach.

The girl was arrested Tuesday in Wichita after a pursuit in which the vehicle she was driving flipped and she was critically injured.

Police located Williamson later that day in Wichita, but police called off the pursuit after it reached high speeds.