NBA playoff prop bets: Atlanta Hawks Danilo Gallinari props for 6/11/2021
NBA Playoffs action continues Friday, as we focus on the Atlanta Hawks and Danilo Gallinari's prop bets and lines. Gallinari has an over/under of 12.5 points for Friday's matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Over his last five outings, Gallinari has averaged 12.8 points, compared to his season average of 13 points per game. He's shooting 42.7% from the field this year (44.2% in just his last five games).
The Hawks will match up with the 76ers on Friday in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The 76ers are being picked to win the matchup by bookmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 224.5 points. How will Gallinari perform relative to his betting lines? Let's break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Danilo Gallinari prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under : 12.5
- Over Odds : -110
- Under Odds : -120
- Points per game : 13.0
Lines last updated at 1:41 PM EST on June 11, 2021.
Danilo Gallinari points insights
- The 13.0 points Gallinari has scored per game this season is 0.5 more points than his point total set for Friday (12.5).
- Gallinari has put up more than 12.5 points 27 times this season (out of 58 total games - 46.6%).
- Gallinari's season-long scoring average, 13.0 points per game, is 1.1 fewer points than his average points prop bet total.
- In less than half of his chances - one of seven this year (14.3%) - Gallinari has hit the over on his point total.
- Less than half of the time - 37.9% of his matchups this year - Gallinari has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 14.1 points (in 22 of his 58 contests).
- Opponents of the 76ers have averaged 108.4 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Danilo Gallinari rebound insights
- Gallinari's per-game rebound average - 4.1 - is 0.4 less rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Friday's game (4.5).
- In 41.4% of his games this season (24 out of 58), Gallinari has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (4.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Gallinari has had set for rebounds this year is 4.2. He often has gone under that number as he has averaged 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.1 less rebounds than his average prop.
- In only 28.6% of his chances (two out of seven), Gallinari has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 24 of his 58 contests (41.4%), Gallinari has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total of 4.2 boards.
- Teams are collecting 41.8 rebounds per game against the 76ers this season, the fewest given up by a squad.
Danilo Gallinari assists insights
- Gallinari's year-long assist average - 1.5 per game - is the same as Friday's assist over/under.
- Gallinari has collected more than 1.5 assists in 25 out of 58 games this season (43.1%).
- Gallinari has averaged 1.5 assists per game, the same as his average assist prop bet total.
- In only 43.1% of Gallinari's contests (25 out of 58) he has dished out more than 1.5 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Opponents of the 76ers have averaged 22.8 assists per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive